Are you looking for something to do? You came to the right place.
Saturday, October 10
Placerville CHP “Cops & Rodders” Car Show
Antique Police and Fire Vehicles
Also Hot Rods • Classics • Rat Rods • Truck • Off Road
Food, Music, Kids Events, Raffles, Vendors
Please leave your pets at home. Service Animals Only.
Parking is $5.00 per vehicle.
For more information call 530-622-1110
El Dorado County Fairgrounds, Placerville
Friday, 10/9 (9 am to 7 pm) &Saturday (9 am to 4 pm) – A benefit for Foster Children of El Dorado County Christmas and Scholarship funds. Lots of holiday items, collectibles and crafts, Food and beverage are available. Info at 530-344-1049 or 676-7656
Placerville Elks Club, 3821 Quest Ct.(off Durock Rd) Shingle Springs
Thursday, 10/8 – 4 to 8 pm – Live entertainment by Carol Perusse – Drive thru spaghetti dinners available, fundraiser for our troops from El Dorado County. All proceeds go to packages sent to our troops in war zones. All excess funds go to returning vets for scholarships. Adults, $9 – Children, $5 – Wine, $3 – Tickets at the door. Sponsored by El Dorado County Association of Realtors.
American Legion Hall, 4561 Greenstone Rd, Placervile
Saturday, 10/10 – Frankie Soul & No Control – 12 to 4 pm – Longtime local favorite! Enjoy the great atmosphere at High Hill Ranch during the famous Apple Hill Days! Food, music and much more!
2901 High Hill Road, Placerville (530) 644-1973 – http://www.highhillranch1.net/events.php
Sunday, 10/11 – Reenactment of a 1850’s gold mining encampment. Step back in time rubbing elbows with miners, gamblers, doctor, pharmacist, pioneer cooks and musicians. Visit and old time post office, candy store & bakery! Many activities for all.
Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park, Coloma
Saturday, 10/17 – 6 to 9 pm – Over 28 foothill wineries will pour samples at this event that brings together many of the area’s award-winning wineries and artists in one convenient setting on Historic Main Street. The Festival will feature live music at the Bell Tower by The Lucky Losers Band. TICKETS ARE LIMITED and are available online and in Placerville at River City Bank, The Wine Smith and Cuppa Coffee & More.
To recognize Breast Cancer Awareness Month, pink lights will be featured in the windows on Historic Main Street and on the Bell Tower during the month of October. This project is sponsored by Images of Hope and Marshall Medical Center, and will also be featured at the Placerville Downtown Association’s Art & Wine Festival on Oct. 17th on Main St. For more info please contact (530) 672-7050.
- Call ahead for the latest in music at this great under the oaks patio music venue. Great food, drink and fun near the American River!
Marcos Café, Coloma – 530-642-2025
Friday, 10/9 – Tiffany and Hugh Hoeger – Enjoy great beers and wines after your week of work! Food, wine, beer and you! – 5 pm
5660 Vineyard Lane
Friday, 10/9 – Outdoor Movie Night – Hook featuring Robin Williams
10/9 thru 10/31 – Haunted Hills Asylum – Scare4Hope – Fridays & Saturdays, 6 to 10 pm – Sundays, 5 to 8 pm.
Friday, 10/9 – 6 pm – An evening of laughter with Jack Gallagher. – Strolling buffet provided by Old Town Grill. Silent and live auction, beer & wine pairing. $40 advance, 45 at the door.
Placerville Shakespeare Club, 2940 Bedford Ave. Placerville – www.newmorningysf.org
With over 50 members, the apple and fruit farms, bake shops, wineries, and Christmas tree farms of the Apple Hill™ Growers have been a family destination since 1964. That’s over 50 years! On behalf of our wonderful Apple Hill™ Farms, Wineries and Spa, we encourage you to make our little slice of heaven a part of your world. It’s a tradition you’ll cherish forever! Our farms are located just east of Placerville, CA off Highway 50.
- 3rd Saturday Artwalk Drink & Draw with live models. 7-9 pm
- 2nd Friday Sip & Paint, acrylic with Sheri Hoeger. – 7-9:30 pm – Advance R.S.V.P.
- 4th Friday “The Pulse of Placerville”. Live performance art by one of the dynamic art teachers. Live or DJ music. 7-10 pm
- 2nd Friday Watercolor & Wine with Tracy Lewis. 7-9:30 pm – $35 – Advance R.S.V.P.
- Come check out this unique arts, wine and beer lounge. Always some creative fun to be had featuring new and innovative live arts and creative arts.
Creative fun for all. 304 Main Street – 530 417 1677
Live music from the best of local musicians! Wednesday, Friday and Saturday Nights. Come and enjoy the great food and drink selection at Danette’s Brick Oven Pub! Great atmosphere, great people! Music three nights of the week!
2875 Ray Lawyer Dr.
Come early and enjoy a Cajun entre, stay late and enjoy the live music. Never a cover charge – Check out their food specials.
The Levee / 451 Main St. #8 642-8669
Friday, 10/9- The Crystal Basin Bistro offers a great selection of food. Enjoy its unique bistro atmosphere while tasting their great wines, food and music. 6 to 8:30 pm
Saturday, 10/10 – Late for Dinner – 4:30 to 8 pm – Saturday concert series outdoors on the patio.
Sunday, 10/11 – Lovella – 4 to 7:30 pm – Enjoy the last of the Saturday & Sunday concert series.
3590 Carson Road – www.crystalbasinbistro.com
- Mondays: Unplugged- Open jam from 4-7
- Wednesdays: *Bellydancing*-performance at 6, lessons at 7!
- Thursdays, – 8 pm – Trivia night
- Friday – 6:30 pm – Muisc by Jeff Chamberlain
- Saturday – 8 pm – Just come on down!!!
- Sunday – Jeff Chamberlain – 3 pm
372 Main Street
- Thursday, 10/8 – Open Mic Night
- Friday, 10/9 – TBA – 6 pm –
- Saturday, 10/10 – TBA
- Sunday, 10/11 – Join us for our unplugged Open Jam session
Enjoy the afternoon on our beautiful patio! Open Jam 3 to 7 pm
Come and enjoy the “Cheers” atmosphere!
346 Main St. – http://thewinesmith.com/Home.html
- Wednesdays – Salsa Night – Lessons at 7 pm, open dance at 8 pm!
- Thursday,10/7 – Meet the Winemaker – Corner Creek, Somerset – 6 to 9 pm
- Friday, 10/9 – Dana LeBlanc, Man of a thousand tunes! – 8 to 10:30 pm Taco Fridays, 3 tacos, salad and glass of beer or house wine,
- Saturday, 10/10 – Back 220 – 8 to 11 pm
- Sunday, 10/11 – Football, food and more!!! Get your birthday drink, first one costs you your age!
414 Main Street, Placerville
- Thursday, 10/8 – Open Mic
594 Main St. http://www.ourcoz.com/ – 530-642-8481
- Friday, 10/8 – Coleen Hauser (country, pop) – 4 to 8 pm
- Friday, 10/9 – The Whiz Kid (80’s, today’s dance) – 9:30 to 1:30 am
- Saturday, 10/10 – Shane Dwight (country, blues) – 9:30 to 1:30 am
Red Hawk Casino,1 Red Hawk Parkway, Placerville
- Lake Tahoe Marathon & Run – 10/9 to 10/11 – It’s the 20th annual and there’s something for the whole family, club or group of friends at one of the most beautiful places in the world. Competitors range from toddlers to octogenarians. Run, swim, kayak or paddle on or around beautiful Lake Tahoe during a gorgeous time of year. https://www.visitrenotahoe.com/reno-tahoe/what-to-do/events/10-09-2015/lake-tahoe-marathon—run-tahoe-events
- The Beacon at Camp Richardson – http://www.camprichardson.com/the-beacon
- Hard Rock Hotel and Casino – www.hardrockcasinolaketahoe.com/
- Harrah’s Casino – http://www.harrahslaketahoe.com/
- Harveys Lake Tahoe – https://www.caesars.com/harveys-tahoe
- Mountbleu Casino – http://montbleuresort.com/entertainment.php
- Lakeside Inn – http://www.lakesideinn.com/best-hotel-lodging-south-lake-Tahoe
- Lodging – http://www.booking.com/
Saturdays – Call ahead for the latest in music.
5020 Ellinghouse Dr. Suite H, Cool, California 95614 (530) 885-5866
Live music with the best of local musicians! Music starts at 7:30 pm. Right by the American River!
Sierra Nevada House, 835 Lotus Road, Coloma – 530-626-8096