Are you looking for something to do? You came to the right place!
Saturday, 4/26 – El Dorado Jr. Cougars 1st Annual Speghetti Feed at the El Dorado High School Cafeteria. $5 per person or $20 for 5 people. Prizes!!!
For more information http://edjc.org/
Thursday, 4/25 – Pablo Cruz and special guests, The Westwards – 7 pm – Legendary act! A portion of the proceeds benefiting Weinberger for Superior Court Judge.
Reunion Nightclub, 4370 Town Center Blvd., El Dorado Hills http://weinberger4judge.com/events/
The Placerville Downtown Association (PDA) is inviting the community (and its’
visitors) to help define our Main Street’s brand, character, style and personality with a TAGLINE PROMOTION. Cities all over the U.S. have created a unique tagline or motto to help identify their city. We all know the taglines for Las Vegas, “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas”, and Reno, “The biggest little city in the world”. The winning tagline (and its creator) will be announced at the Main Street Matters Reveal Celebration on June 21st around 5pm. This year will be an extra special year with the revitalization and repainting of some buildings on Main Street in June, thanks to Benjamin Moore and their “Paint What Matters Contest” that Placerville won last summer, so creating a fresh tagline seems appropriate!
For more information http://www.placerville-downtown.org/pdf/2014TaglineWebInfo-edited.pdf
The Placerville Elks Lodge offers their “All You Can Eat Breakfast” on Sunday, April 27, from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at the Elks Lodge, 3821 Quest Ct., Shingle Springs. Breakfast includes pancakes, biscuits and gravy, sausage, eggs, coffee and juice. Adults pay $7.50. Children pay 1/2 price (over 3 years old). Children 3 and under are free.
Friday, 4/25 – 5 to 9 pm – No Cover Charge for this family-friendly event. Live music will be provided by foothill favorites “The Doubleshots,” with delicious dinner plates prepared and served up by All Star Que out of Placerville. We’ll also have our delicious beers and wines available by the glass or bottle! Hope to see you this Friday at Gold Hill! Please call 530-626-6522 with any questions.
Fridays – Best burger & Philly’s in town! Karaoke at 8 pm.
4430 Pleasant Valley Rd. 530-644-4301 http://bonesroadhousehangtown.com/
|Music Friday and Saturday nights in our wine bar/dining room 7:30pm-10:30pm performed by local musicians. Come early and enjoy a Cajun Dinner entre, stay late and enjoy the live music. Never a cover charge.
The Levee / 451 Main St. #8 642-8669
Friday, 4/25 - J. Woody - 5:30 to 8 pm - The fabulous J. Woody ! Enjoy the Bistro’s excellent atmosphere ad eclectic food selection done in fine dining form. Very nice!
3590 Carson Road – www.crystalbasinbistro.com
- Mondays: Unplugged- Open jam from 4-7
- Wednesdays: *Bellydancing*-performance at 6, lessons at 7!
- Thursdays, – 8 pm – Open Mic hosted by Scott Walshaw
- Friday – 4/25 – 8 pm – TBA
- Saturday, 4/26 – TBA
372 Main Street
346 Main St. – http://thewinesmith.com/Home.html
- Thursday, 4/24 – Open Mic with Bill Gunn – 7 pm
- Friday, 4/25 – TBA
- Thursday, 4/24 – 5 to 8 pm – Meet the Winemaker - Chateau Davell Winery - Complimentary wine tasting and food pairing! AND the mysterious magic of Richard Aylward and his lovely assistant Kelly!
- Friday, 4/25 - Betsy Moore - 7 to 10 pm – Very, very cool,,,,,,,,! Keyboard & vocals!
- Saturday, 4/26 – 8 to 10 pm – Hickory Wind – Placerville favorites!
- Coming soon on Sundays, The JimmieDave Day! Jimmie & Dave will host a varied line-up of music & fun for your Sunday enjoyment ! – 2 to 5 pm
http://itspersonalwine.com/ 250 Main St.
- Live Music every Wednesday 6-9 PM (various local musicians)
- Pub Trivia every Thursday 7 pm
Karaoke every Saturday 7 – 11 PM
- Thursday, 4/24 – Open Mic Night
- Friday, 4/25 – B.Y.O.V.
- Saturday, 4/26 – Billy Buckman Blues Band plus Dr. Hall and the Blues Practicioners
594 Main St. http://www.ourcoz.com/ – 530-642-8481
- Friday, 4/25- Cover Me Bad – 80′s 90′s dance! - 9:30 pm to 1:30 am
- Saturday, 4/26 - Chris Gardner - 10 pm to 2 am – Country
- Sunday, 4/27 – Chad Bushnell - 2 to 5 pm – Country
Red Hawk Casino,1 Red Hawk Parkway, Placerville
- The Beacon at Camp Richardson – Friday, 4/25 – Jesse Calin, one of South Lake Tahoe’s best entertainers!
- Saturday, 4/26 – Patrick Major, Great entertainment!
- Enjoy The Beacon fine food & drink on the shore of Lake Tahoe on the way to Emerald Bay. http://www.camprichardson.com/the-beacon
Harrah’s South Shore Room – April 26, The Temptations – Sammy Hagar & the Wabos, May 2 & 3. http://www.harrahslaketahoe.com/
Mountbleu Casino – http://montbleuresort.com/entertainment.php
5020 Ellinghouse Dr. Suite H, Cool, California 95614 (530) 885-5866
Call for information. Fun entertainment Don’t miss!
Sierra Nevada House, 835 Lotus Road, Coloma - 530-626-8096
|March 22, 2013|
|7:00 pm||to||11:00 pm|
This is going to be a great community event at the one and only CozMic Cafe in Downtown Placerville.
~Two bands in ONE….Sol Bridge, Americana meets reggae and hip hop & The Rusty Buckets, Blue Grass meets Jam Grass and Lord can only say….
~Two amazing singer songwriters: Sydney Cunningham and Tamra Godey.
~A percentage of the proceeds will go to benefit South Fork Farm who’ll then bless the Upper Room with fresh produce so those less fortunate can have fresh delicious vegetables!
The Rusty Buckets + Sol Bridge
+ Tamra Godey ft. Sydney Cunningham
Cost: $10-$15 Donation, No One Turned Away
594 Main Street Placerville, CA 95667