Are you looking for something to do? You came to the right place.
Friday, 5/29 - Relic – 6 to 9 pm - Bring your own picnic, relax and listen to the music $10 per car for parking. This is start of the 11th annual season! Come and take in the wonderful grounds at Boeger Winery! Great music, vibes and you! No BYOB, grounds close at 9 pm, snacks available.
Boeger Winery, 1709 Carson Road – www.boeger winery.com
Sunday, 5/30 -
May 30th Wine Pairing Extravaganza with 107.9 the End! Join Katie from the “wake-up crew” of 107.9 the end to kick off summer with a wine pairing extravaganza. Tickets are only $20 and include:
- cheese, charcuterie and chocolate pairing with 5 different wines
- Live musical apperance by local talent sensation Connor and Karlee
- Special commemorative wine glass
- A gold card to come back and enjoy a free tasting and 20% wine purchase discount. The event will run from 5-8 and tickets are available through 107.9 the end – click here to buy tickets now!
David Girard Vineyards, 741 Cold Springs Road
Saturday, 5/29 - Random Strangers - 6 to 11 pm
Doors: 6:00 pm
Dinner: 6:30-7:30 pm
Show: 7:30-11:00 pm
DINNER & SHOW Tickets $30 ONLINE ONLY!!! - SHOW ONLY Tickets $10, Available at the Door – DINNER & SHOW Tickets $30 ONLINE ONLY!!! – SHOW ONLY Tickets $10 – Available at the Door
4232 Fowler Lane #101, Diamond Springs – www.manzanitadiamondsprings.com
- 3rd Saturday Artwalk Drink & Draw with live models. 7-9 pm
- 2nd Friday Sip & Paint, acrylic with Sheri Hoeger. – 7-9:30 pm - Advance R.S.V.P.
- 4th Friday “The Pulse of Placerville”. Live performance art by one of the dynamic art teachers. Live or DJ music. 7-10 pm
- 2nd Friday Watercolor & Wine with Tracy Lewis. 7-9:30 pm – $35 – Advance R.S.V.P.
- Come check out this unique arts, wine and beer lounge. Always some creative fun to be had featuring new and innovative live arts and creative arts.
Creative fun for all. 304 Main Street – 530 417 1677
- Wednesday, 5/27 - TBA
- Friday, 5/28 – Tamra Godey
- Saturday, 5/29 – Jonny Mojo
Come and enjoy the great food and drink selection at Danette’s Brick Oven Pub! Great atmosphere, great people! Music three nights of the week!
2875 Ray Lawyer Dr.
|Friday, 5/29 - The best of local musicians - 7:30 pm – Come early and enjoy a Cajun entre, stay late and enjoy the live music. Never a cover charge – Check out their food specials available January 2015. The Levee / 451 Main St. #8 642-8669|
Friday, 5/29 – 5:30 to 8 pm - Lauren Murphy - Enjoy the Bistro’s excellent atmosphere ad eclectic food selection done in fine dining form. Very nice! Be sure to check out the Saturday and Sunday concert schedules on their website! Great line up this year.
3590 Carson Road – www.crystalbasinbistro.com
- Mondays: Unplugged- Open jam from 4-7
- Wednesdays: *Bellydancing*-performance at 6, lessons at 7!
- Thursdays, – 8 pm – Trivia night
- Friday - 6:30 pm – Muisc by Jeff Chamberlain
- Saturday – 8 pm – Just come on down!!!
- Sunday – Jeff Chamberlain – 3 pm
372 Main Street
- Thursday, 28 – Cheers for Charity supporting NAMI hosted by Jamie Sambocetti, 5 to 7 pm - Open Mic w/ Bill Gunn
- Friday, 5/29 – TBA
- Saturday, 5/30 - TBA
- Come on in and enjoy the “Cheers” atmosphere of the Wine Smith. Great wines, great company, great fun!
It’s Personal is now OPEN !!!. Come and enjoy this great new setting in the heart of downtown Placerville ! There is a regular music schedule and great food is available.
414 Main Street, Placerville
- Thursday, 5/28 – Open Mic Nite
- Friday, 5/29 – The Furrow, Ocean Palace, Dr. Doctor and Wandern
594 Main St. http://www.ourcoz.com/ - 530-642-8481
- Friday, 5/29 - Kenny Frye - 4 to 8 pm - Country
- Friday, 5/29 - Cover Me Bad - 9:30 to 1:30 – 80s, 90s, Today’s dance
- Saturday, 5/30 - Spazmatics - 9:30 to 1:30 am – Todays dance
- Sunday, 5/31 - Terry Sheets Band – 1 to 4 pm – Country
Red Hawk Casino,1 Red Hawk Parkway, Placerville
- The Beacon at Camp Richardson
- Enjoy The Beacon fine food & drink on the shore of Lake Tahoe on the way to Emerald Bay. Party on the beach!!! http://www.camprichardson.com/the-beacon
Harrah’s South Shore Room – http://www.harrahslaketahoe.com/
Mountbleu Casino – http://montbleuresort.com/entertainment.php
Come check out the new Hard Rock Resort in South Lake Tahoe! – http://www.hardrockhotels.com/casinos.htm
Saturdays – Call ahead for the latest in music.
5020 Ellinghouse Dr. Suite H, Cool, California 95614 (530) 885-5866
- Friday, 5/29 – TBA
- Saturday, 5/30 - TBA
- Live music Friday & Saturday nights with the best of local musicians! Call for the latest schedule.
Sierra Nevada House, 835 Lotus Road, Coloma - 530-626-8096