Are you looking for something to do? You came to the right place.
|Gala Premier featuring the musical Oliver!
An elegant evening of fine food, Madrona and Cantiga wines, desserts and coffee, plus the preview performance of the classic Oliver! Formal Attire suggested, Tickets $75.5:30 Red Carpet Reception
7:00 PerformanceIT! is located at the El Dorado County Fairgrounds
Tickets available at imaginationtheater.net or at the Box Office 530-642-0404
Friday 11/28 - 5:30PM – 8PM on Historic Main Street in Placerville. The old-fashioned festivities will close Historic Main Street and begin around 5:30PM at various locations up and down Main Street with music, entertainment, visits with Santa, stagecoach rides (4-6pm) and the tree-lighting at 6PM at the Courthouse.
Main Street, Placerville
Saturday, 12/6 – Santa Run, 5k fun run/walk – 8 am – Begins and ends at the Cameron Park Community Center – Pre-registration $25, day of $30, $15 17 years & under. Pancake breakfast 8 am to 12 noon – $5 – hosted by Cameron Park Explorer Post 89 Fire Dept.
2502 Country Club Drive, Cameron Park
October to December – With over 50 ranches, the Apple Hill Growers Association (AHGA) area has been a family destination since 1964. That’s 50 years! A family trip to visit the Apple Hill Growers means so much more than just apples and pies. It’s memories that will last a lifetime! It’s berry farms, u-pick apple ranches, and kid-friendly activities. For the grown-ups, it’s fine wines and handcrafted beers in an incredible Sierra-soaked setting. It’s Christmas trees for as far as your group can wander.
Visit – http://www.applehill.com/
Come check out this unique arts, wine and beer lounge. Always some creative fun to be had featuring new and innovative live arts and creative arts. Wine down Wednesdays and Hersday Thursdays.
Creative fun for all. 304 Main Street
Friday, 12/5 - Hey all you guys and dolls - join us as we go back in time to Dec 5, 1933, the end of prohibtion! Dig out your vintage clothes, and get ready for an evening of fun, fine wine, soup (reminiscient of the soup lines) and a poker run! A portion of the ticket sales will be donated to Mother Lode Rehabilitation Center of Placerville. Vintage cars and costumes encouraged! Tickets are $20 per person or $10 for a designated driver, and are available at: M.O.R.E and participating wineries: David Girard VIneyards, Boeger Winery, Gold Hill Vineyard & Wofford Acres Vineyards. For more information call Kara 530-295-1833 ext. 109
741 Cold Springs Road, Placerville
Fridays – Best burger & Philly’s in town! Karaoke at 8 pm.
4430 Pleasant Valley Rd. 530-644-4301 http://bonesroadhousehangtown.com/
|Call ahead for music performed by local musicians. Come early and enjoy a Cajun Dinner entre, stay late and enjoy the live music. Never a cover charge.The Levee / 451 Main St. #8 642-8669|
Friday, 11/21- 5:30 to 8 pm - Enjoy the Bistro’s excellent atmosphere ad eclectic food selection done in fine dining form. Very nice!
3590 Carson Road – www.crystalbasinbistro.com
- Mondays: Unplugged- Open jam from 4-7
- Wednesdays: *Bellydancing*-performance at 6, lessons at 7!
- Thursdays, – 8 pm – Open Mic hosted by Scott Walshaw
- Friday – 8 pm – Always somthing good!
- Saturday – 8 pm – Just come on down!!!
372 Main Street
346 Main St. – http://thewinesmith.com/Home.html
- Thursday, 11/20 – Open Mic
- Friday, 11/21 – TBA – 8 pm
- Come on in and enjoy the “Cheers” atmosphere of the Wine Smith. Great wines, great company, great fun!
- Thursday, 11/20 – Meet the Winemaker – 5 to 8 pm – Cedarville Vineyard – Local wine tasting with music and of course the wonderful food!!!
- Friday, 11/21 – Shiloh & Miriam Trio - 8 to 10 pm
- Saturday, 11/22 – Dan Dhillon – 8 pm
- Come and dance and eat great appetizers!
250 Main Street
- Thursday, 11/20 – Open Mic Night – 7:30 to 11 pm
- Friday, 11/21 – Union Mine Jazz Band – 7 to 8:30 pm
- 594 Main St. http://www.ourcoz.com/ - 530-642-8481
- Friday – Saturday, 11/21 & 22 – 10 pm to 2 am – Audioboxx - Classic Rock, Rock
Red Hawk Casino,1 Red Hawk Parkway, Placerville
- The Beacon at Camp Richardson
- Thanks for the great summer! Music will be on the weekends on the outdoor patio until the end of October then move indoors for the winter. Come and enjoy!
Enjoy The Beacon fine food & drink on the shore of Lake Tahoe on the way to Emerald Bay. Party on the beach!!! http://www.camprichardson.com/the-beacon
Harrah’s South Shore Room – http://www.harrahslaketahoe.com/
- Mountbleu Casino – http://montbleuresort.com/entertainment.php
Saturday, 11/22 – 8 pm – Steam Punk Masquerade Ball – Exceptional event!
5020 Ellinghouse Dr. Suite H, Cool, California 95614 (530) 885-5866
Music every Friday and Saturday nights! Call ahead for the latest in music, great atmosphere, food and drink!
Sierra Nevada House, 835 Lotus Road, Coloma - 530-626-8096