Are you looking for something to do? You came to the right place.
- 1st & 2nd Saturday open mid with Scott Walshaw. 7-10 pm
- 3rd Saturday Artwalk Drink & Draw with live models. 7-9 pm
- 2nd Friday Sip & Paint, acrylic with Sheri Hoeger. – 7-9:30 pm - Advance R.S.V.P.
- 4th Friday “The Pulse of Placerville”. Live performance art by one of the dynamic art teachers. Live or DJ music. 7-10 pm
- 2nd Friday Watercolor & Wine with Tracy Lewis. 7-9:30 pm – $35 – Advance R.S.V.P.
- Come check out this unique arts, wine and beer lounge. Always some creative fun to be had featuring new and innovative live arts and creative arts.
Creative fun for all. 304 Main Street – 530 417 1677
Fridays – Best burger & Philly’s in town! Karaoke at 8 pm.
4430 Pleasant Valley Rd. 530-644-4301 http://bonesroadhousehangtown.com/
|Friday, 1/16 - The best of local musicians - 7:30 pm – Come early and enjoy a Cajun entre, stay late and enjoy the live music. Never a cover charge – Check out their food specials available January 2015.The Levee / 451 Main St. #8 642-8669|
Friday, 1/16 - Live music! - 5:30 to 8 pm - Enjoy the Bistro’s excellent atmosphere ad eclectic food selection done in fine dining form. Very nice!
3590 Carson Road – www.crystalbasinbistro.com
- Mondays: Unplugged- Open jam from 4-7
- Wednesdays: *Bellydancing*-performance at 6, lessons at 7!
- Thursdays, – 8 pm – Open Mic hosted by Scott Walshaw
- Friday – 8 pm – Always somthing good!
- Saturday – 8 pm – Just come on down!!!
372 Main Street
346 Main St. – http://thewinesmith.com/Home.html
- Thursday, 1/15 - Open Mic, Music with Bill Gunn – 8 pm –
- Friday, 1/16 – TBA – 8 pm
- Come on in and enjoy the “Cheers” atmosphere of the Wine Smith. Great wines, great company, great fun!
- Thursday, 1/15 – Meet the Winemaker – Chatom Vineyards – Appetizers and more! 5 pm
- Friday, 1/16 - Shilo & Miriam Trio – 8 pm
- Saturday, 1/17 – Mike Dryden & Frank McPherson – 8 pm
250 Main Street
- Thursday, 1/15 – Social & Environmental Movie Night
- Friday, 1/16 – Open Mic Nite
- Saturday, 1/17 – Wolfe Tone plus Trash Magic – indie/punk
- 594 Main St. http://www.ourcoz.com/ - 530-642-8481
- Friday, 1/16 - Audioboxx – 9:30 to 1:30 am - Classic rock, rock
- Saturday, 1/17 - Rock of Ages - 10 to 2 am – 60′s, 70′s, 80′s
Red Hawk Casino,1 Red Hawk Parkway, Placerville
- The Beacon at Camp Richardson
- Thanks for the great summer! Music will be on the weekends on the outdoor patio until the end of October then move indoors for the winter. Come and enjoy!
Enjoy The Beacon fine food & drink on the shore of Lake Tahoe on the way to Emerald Bay. Party on the beach!!! http://www.camprichardson.com/the-beacon
Harrah’s South Shore Room – http://www.harrahslaketahoe.com/
- Mountbleu Casino – http://montbleuresort.com/entertainment.php
Saturday, 1/10- 8 pm – TBA – Call ahead for the latest in music.
5020 Ellinghouse Dr. Suite H, Cool, California 95614 (530) 885-5866
Call ahead for the latest in music schedule.
Sierra Nevada House, 835 Lotus Road, Coloma - 530-626-8096