Are you looking for something to do? You came to the right place.
Saturday, 12/20 - 5PM to 9PM. Historic Downtown Placerville. Main Street galleries and merchants host changing art shows and late night shopping every third Saturday of the month. Demonstrations, refreshments, music and more.
|December 13th, 14th, 20th and 21st – 12 to 3 pm - Davey “Doc” Wiser and his crew will be providing FREE rides (in good weather) at the Bell Tower. If you’ve never taken a ride in a real stagecoach, this is a real treat for the whole family! Holiday Entertainment will be featured at the Bell Tower on December weekends (in good weather)
Santa will be arriving in Historic Downtown Placerville to listen to those special wishes on December 13th at CandyStrike Emporium (398 Main) from 1-4PM. Photos will be available for purchase, but are not required to visit with Santa. For more info call (530) 672-3436.
Friday & Saturday – 8 pm / Sunday – 2 pm – The True Meaning of Christmas OR Presents and Promotions -
Plays are every Friday and Saturday night at
Olde Coloma Theatre
380 Monument Road Coloma, California
Doors open at 7:30pm Curtain rises at 8:00pm. Sunday matinees: Doors open at 1:30pm, show at 2pm. Tickets prices:
General Admission…. $10
Children 12 & under… $5
Age 55+……………….. $9
October to December – With over 50 ranches, the Apple Hill Growers Association (AHGA) area has been a family destination since 1964. That’s 50 years! A family trip to visit the Apple Hill Growers means so much more than just apples and pies. It’s memories that will last a lifetime! It’s berry farms, u-pick apple ranches, and kid-friendly activities. For the grown-ups, it’s fine wines and handcrafted beers in an incredible Sierra-soaked setting. It’s Christmas trees for as far as your group can wander.
Visit – http://www.applehill.com/
Come check out this unique arts, wine and beer lounge. Always some creative fun to be had featuring new and innovative live arts and creative arts. Wine down Wednesdays and Hersday Thursdays.
Creative fun for all. 304 Main Street
Fridays – Best burger & Philly’s in town! Karaoke at 8 pm.
4430 Pleasant Valley Rd. 530-644-4301 http://bonesroadhousehangtown.com/
|Friday, 12/19 – Tiffani Shiro & Hugh Hoeger - 7:30 pm – Come early and enjoy a Cajun entre, stay late and enjoy the live music. Never a cover charge.The Levee / 451 Main St. #8 642-8669|
Friday, 12/19- Bob Raweigh – 5:30 to 8 pm - Enjoy the Bistro’s excellent atmosphere ad eclectic food selection done in fine dining form. Very nice!
3590 Carson Road – www.crystalbasinbistro.com
- Mondays: Unplugged- Open jam from 4-7
- Wednesdays: *Bellydancing*-performance at 6, lessons at 7!
- Thursdays, – 8 pm – Open Mic hosted by Scott Walshaw & Dan Dhillon
- Friday – 8 pm – Always somthing good!
- Saturday – 8 pm – Just come on down!!!
372 Main Street
346 Main St. – http://thewinesmith.com/Home.html
- Thursday, 12/18 – Open Mic
- Friday, 12/19 – TBA – 8 pm
- Come on in and enjoy the “Cheers” atmosphere of the Wine Smith. Great wines, great company, great fun!
- Thursday, 12/18 – Meet the Winemaker – Deaver Winery - 5 to 8 pm - Complimentary Appetizers, Wine Tasting. Comfortable and festive atmosphere in Historic Downtown Placerville! - Local wine tasting with music and of course the wonderful food!!! CUSTOMER APPRECIATION CHRISTMAS PART!!! LIVE ENTERTAINMENT!
- Friday, 12/19 - Dan Dhillon - 8 to 10 pm
- Saturday, 12/20 - Last Two Standing (DP Maricin & Richard Cox) - 8 pm
- Come and dance and eat great appetizers!
250 Main Street
- Thursday, 12/4 – Open Mic Night – 7:30 to 11 pm
- Friday, 12/5 - Jonny Mojo’s Blues Night - 8 pm
- 594 Main St. http://www.ourcoz.com/ - 530-642-8481
- Friday, 12/19 - 9:30 pm to 1:30 am - Steel Breeze - Classic Rock, Pop, Top 40
- Saturday, 12/20 – Frank Hannon – 10 pm to 2 am – Classis Rock, Rock
Red Hawk Casino,1 Red Hawk Parkway, Placerville
- The Beacon at Camp Richardson
- Thanks for the great summer! Music will be on the weekends on the outdoor patio until the end of October then move indoors for the winter. Come and enjoy!
Enjoy The Beacon fine food & drink on the shore of Lake Tahoe on the way to Emerald Bay. Party on the beach!!! http://www.camprichardson.com/the-beacon
Harrah’s South Shore Room – http://www.harrahslaketahoe.com/
- Mountbleu Casino – http://montbleuresort.com/entertainment.php
Saturday, 12/27 – 8 pm – Red Dirt Ruckus returns to Cool Beerwerks bringing Bluegrass, Reggae and Funk to help you shake off those holiday hangovers!
5020 Ellinghouse Dr. Suite H, Cool, California 95614 (530) 885-5866
Music every Friday and Saturday nights! Call ahead for the latest in music, great atmosphere, food and drink!
Sierra Nevada House, 835 Lotus Road, Coloma - 530-626-8096