Are you looking for something to do? You came to the right place.
Saturday, 7/25 – The Old Town Boys – 1 to 4 pm – Live music and catered food at a great winery! Music every Saturday thru ugust 15th.
Borjon Winery, 11270 Shenandoah Road, Plymouth – www.borjonwinery.com
Saturday, 7/25 – 3 to 8 pm – The biggest dance event of the year! A free festival promoting health and dance in the community. Performances by local dance studios showcasing different styles of dance. Art and street vendors. Food, beer, and wine will be available for purchase. Dance the night away to live entertainment from the Tepid Club of Cool! Sponsored by and located at the El Dorado Arts Council in the Historic Fausel House at 772 Pacific Street, Placerville, CA. For more info, contact the El Dorado Arts Council at (530) 295-3496.
Friday, 7/24 – Out of the Blues, three guys who ROCK! – Come and wind down your week with some custom beers or wine in a great brewery/winery setting! 5 to 9 pm
Wednesday, 7/22 – Palladio Concert Series - Swift Country (Taylor Swift tribute) - 7 to 9 pm – The Palladium at Broadstone, Folsom
Thursday, 7/23 – Historic Folsom Concerts - 6:30 to 8:30 - Eat Cake, Indy Alt Rock/Blues Rock - The music is for all ages and the concerts are FREE! Bring family and friends to relax under the sun and stars. Make a night of it and enjoy picnic dinners by Karen’s Bakery Café or visit one of our tasty restaurants for dinner before or after the concert. There’s a lot to do in Historic Folsom including unique stores waiting to be shopped for a treasure or two. – Sutter Street, Historic Folsom
Thursday, 7/23 – Live on the Boulevard - Petty Theft (Tom Petty & Heartbreaders Tribute) - 6:30 to 8:30 – Enjoy this great summer concert series at the Steve Young Amphitheater. Great summertime fun! – El Dorado Hills Town Center
Friday, 7/24 - Christian DeWild - 6 to 9 pm - Bring your own picnic, relax and listen to the music $10 per car for parking. This is start of the 11th annual season! Come and take in the wonderful grounds at Boeger Winery! Great music, vibes and you! No BYOB, grounds close at 9 pm, snacks available.
Boeger Winery, 1709 Carson Road – www.boegerwinery.com
Friday, 7/24 - Island of Black and White - 6:30 to 8:30 pm – A sweet, humble yet raw blend of acoustic rock, funky reggae, and soulful blues. It is a mixture like no other.” This is a great patio for music. Wonderful views and great wines!
Grace Patriot Winery, 2701 Carson Road – www.gracepatriotwines.com
Saturday, July 25th ~ It’s the El Dorado Zinfandel Release Party! Jodar has always been known for a unique fully balanced and nuanced offering of this great varietal and this one is exceptional. Grab some wine, get some great barbeque from the All Star Que food truck and listen to our special lineup of 6 local musicians hosted by the always fun Bill & Wayne! A great day in the foothills!
- 3rd Saturday Artwalk Drink & Draw with live models. 7-9 pm
- 2nd Friday Sip & Paint, acrylic with Sheri Hoeger. – 7-9:30 pm - Advance R.S.V.P.
- 4th Friday “The Pulse of Placerville”. Live performance art by one of the dynamic art teachers. Live or DJ music. 7-10 pm
- 2nd Friday Watercolor & Wine with Tracy Lewis. 7-9:30 pm – $35 – Advance R.S.V.P.
- Come check out this unique arts, wine and beer lounge. Always some creative fun to be had featuring new and innovative live arts and creative arts.
Creative fun for all. 304 Main Street – 530 417 1677
- Wednesday, 7/22 - TBA – 6 to 9 pm
- Friday, 7/24 – Patrick Walsh
- Saturday, 7/25 – TBA
Come and enjoy the great food and drink selection at Danette’s Brick Oven Pub! Great atmosphere, great people! Music three nights of the week!
2875 Ray Lawyer Dr.
|Fridays – The best of local musicians - 7:30 pm – Come early and enjoy a Cajun entre, stay late and enjoy the live music. Never a cover charge – Check out their food specials available January 2015. The Levee / 451 Main St. #8 642-8669|
Friday, 7/24 - Fred Wilson - 6 to 8:30 pm – Fred plays many great cover tunes, too, so mixed with his rugged good looks and Texas manners.
Saturday, 7/25 - Island of Black and White – 4:30 to 8 pm
Sunday, 7/26 – Dennis Johnson and the Mississippi Ramblers, 4 to 7:30 pm
3590 Carson Road – www.crystalbasinbistro.com
- Mondays: Unplugged- Open jam from 4-7
- Wednesdays: *Bellydancing*-performance at 6, lessons at 7!
- Thursdays, – 8 pm – Trivia night
- Friday - 6:30 pm – Muisc by Jeff Chamberlain
- Saturday – 8 pm – Just come on down!!!
- Sunday – Jeff Chamberlain – 3 pm
372 Main Street
- Wednesday, 7/21 – Celebrity Bartenders, – Sheriff Hal Barker, Dist. 3 Brian Vearkamp, Councilwoman Trisha Wilkins, Mike Dennis El Dorado Sheriffs Show and Cathy Nerwinski with music provided by Ricky-John. Music, food & drink. Benefitting Sheriffs Posse Scholarship Fund.
- Thursday, 7/22 – Meet the Winemaker – Rucksack Wines by Lava Cap Winery – 6 to 9 pm
- Friday, 7/23 - TBA – 8 to 10:30 pm Taco Fridays, 3 tacos, salad and glass of beer or house wine, $12
- Saturday, 7/24 - Dana LeBlanc, Man of 1000 tunes - 8 to 10:30 pm
414 Main Street, Placerville
- Thursday, 7/23 – Open Mic Nite
594 Main St. http://www.ourcoz.com/ - 530-642-8481
- Friday, 7/24 - The Random Strangers (country, R&B, blues) - 4 to 8 pm -
- Friday, 7/24 – Decades (60′s to now) - 9:30 to 1:30 am
- Saturday, 7/25 - Mic Gillette (Tower of Power original member (rock, country)- 9:30 to 1:30 am
- Sunday, 7/26 - Ryan Scirpps with CeCe Baumburg - 1 to 4 pm – Country
Red Hawk Casino,1 Red Hawk Parkway, Placerville
- The Beacon at Camp Richardson
- Enjoy The Beacon fine food & drink on the shore of Lake Tahoe on the way to Emerald Bay. Party on the beach!!! Rum Runner Wednesdays with the JKC Band! http://www.camprichardson.com/the-beacon
Harrah’s South Shore Room – http://www.harrahslaketahoe.com/
Mountbleu Casino – http://montbleuresort.com/entertainment.php
Come check out the new Hard Rock Resort in South Lake Tahoe! – http://www.hardrockhotels.com/casinos.htm
Saturdays – Call ahead for the latest in music.
5020 Ellinghouse Dr. Suite H, Cool, California 95614 (530) 885-5866
Live music Friday & Saturday nights with the best of local musicians! Call for the latest schedule.
- Friday, 7/24 – Empty Wallets
- Saturday, 7/25 – Double Shots
Sierra Nevada House, 835 Lotus Road, Coloma - 530-626-8096